Making the arts matter
Arts Ambassadors are appointed in Year 8 and serve for three terms.
Together, they work to:
- champion and advocate the benefits of the arts;
- support the Arts Forum chairs on arts initiatives both in and outside school and be active Forum members;
- identify and help curate exhibition spaces around the school;
- promote all arts-related school clubs/activities in school;
- promote the Arts Award;
- support the school in maintaining its Artsmark status;
- work with the Arts Development Manager to identify and develop arts project initiatives;
- lead through promotion of and/or participation in any major arts projects in school;
- support and lead arts projects in our feeder primary schools.